Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week 1 Recap

I have been getting and average of 8 hours sleep per night and 252 grams of protein per day. Plus I have been getting more rest days in between workouts, not intentionally, so I have myself positioned to reap the benefits of REST and PROTEIN if they exist. I will not be taking body measurements for another week and I will not be disappointed if results do not show even after 2 weeks because that still may be a little premature in expectations. My last couple of workouts have been great and my strength has not faltered at all. Also, over the last couple of weeks I have been eating an excess of calories on Saturday and Sunday to help increase my calorie average and to flood the body with excess nutrients especially carbs.

I will keep you posted on results...

No comments:

Post a Comment