Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter Success

I took some time off over the last month and didn't update my blog. I am back to say that I have had good success over the last couple of months towards my goals. I have been able to reach the 180 lb. goal by the end of the year and not put it all on the waist. That is a 13 lb. increase with only a 1/2" added to my waist! I really have to attribute it to 3 things; calorie surplus, intensity in the gym, and sleep. I have no magic bean that I took during this time to help so it is all natural. In the past I have never been able to put on this much weight and it all not sit on the gut. Don't get me wrong, my body fat has increased with the additional calories but nothing out of control that will impact my leaning down.

Now it is time to sit at that weight for a bit before leaning out. I will start the leaning process beginning in March by reducing the calorie intake by 500 calories per day. I will continue to reduce at 500 calories per day each month until the end of May. Again, all of this is relative to how the body reacts to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment