Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Intense Training - Muay Thai

I had mentioned in previous posts that I had began Muay Thai training. Now let me tell you that this has been the best decision I have made in regards to mental and physical challenges. I have never experienced anything like it. It does go against the basic principal for us ectomorphs because of the cardio that is involved but at this point I have not decreased in weight since beginning the classes in the last 3 weeks. I train only 2 days per week which is plenty since I have to keep weightlifting in the mix. Also, my body just won't keep up if I don't rest it enough. I have been making sure that the calorie intake stays consistent and and up in the range that I have been consuming to bulk. I will keep you posted on how the weight and body fat changes as the training progresses.

Have a great workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment